For all things Peter!

Saturday 5 March 2011

fan pics, tweets, and video from QuakerBridge Mall, NJ appearance earlier today

On Saturday 5th March Peter was at Quaker Bridge Mall, Lawrenceville, NJ to meet fans, raise funds for @AlexsLemonade and support a blood drive for Community Blood Council of NJ.

*updated* here is a great video of the day.  thanks to @PFach_Forever for the link :)



Here are tweets and pics from the lucky fans who were there!

@PFach_Forever



@PRobLovesPFach






















Best day of my life. Thank you so much @peterfacinelli!!

Peter just saw us and pointed and waved! ahhh!!!!

He was just dancing <3

@youdazzledme




Just met @peterfacinelli in VIP & got my hug & he knew me fm twitter love you Peter!

@LarryBMullins


I just met @peterfacinelli wow! I'm still in shock!!  


to @peterfacinelli thank you for doing the rock out hand signal, didn't even have to ask!


I literally had 20 seconds...Got the autograph for my wife....and then Peter laughed and said "I knew your name wasnt Sarah!" haha also shook his hand twice

He is so down to earth and humble.


to @peterfacinelli you rock! ..Thanks for being so down to earth








@Miriam522 

No comments:

Post a Comment